to request your free introductory lesson!
Martial Arts Training
- Tang Soo Do - a Korean martial art incorporating fighting principles from Muay Thai and Western Boxing
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - a martial art, combat sport, and a self defense system that focuses on grappling and especially ground work.
Pricing - $45/mo No contracts
Nobody likes being tied into a contract, and that's why at Total Karate we keep our pricing simple. Just pay $45 to take an unlimited amount of classes for the month. It's that easy!
Youth Martial Arts
Total Karate teaches students of all ages: kids, teens, and adults! Our youngest students (ages 3 and 4 years old) start in the Mommy & Me classes. 4, 5 and 6 year olds have their own special class they can take to get their feet wet and are welcome to move into the general classes when they are ready!
At Total Karate, we know that everyone learns martial arts for a variety of reasons. Most of our students join for the fun and physical benefits that martial arts provide. For those that want to test their skills in competition, Total Karate maintains a successful and active competition team.
Total Karate also has plenty of extracurricular activities to reward students for all the hard work that they put in! Activities include:
- Birthday Parties
- Mini-Golf & Ice Cream Night
- Ice Skating Party
- Rock Climbing Trip
- Swimming Party
- Hay Ride and Bon Fire Night
- Christmas Party with Santa
- Halloween Costume Party
- Summer Picnic